Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice.
The Materials are protected under copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be republished by you or provided by you to third parties without the express written consent of Onsite Movers and Packers .
Also, downloading and copying the Materials is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials on all copies of the Materials that you make
- You may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform or distribute or otherwise use them for any public purpose
- You must give notice of these restrictions on use of the Materials to any person to whom you provide the Materials
Any software made available to operate this Site and/or to download Materials from it (the “Software”) is the copyrighted work of Onsite Movers & Packers . and/or its associates. You are licensed to use this Software on a non-exclusive basis solely for the purpose of visiting the Site and/or downloading Materials from it. You may use this Software for this purpose only. Under no circumstances, you shall redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal with the Software.
This Web Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons concerning, regarding or relating to Onsite Movers and Packers. and its affiliates and services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without any representation or endorsement made, and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of others’ intellectual property rights. Under no circumstances, shall Onsite Movers and Packers . or any of its affiliates, contractors, employees, directors or officers be liable for any damages, including without limitation special, indirect, or consequential damages (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) resulting from access or use, or inability to access or use, this Web Site or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications, opinions or recommendations on this Web Site. We may change the contents of the website at any point of time without any pre-intimation or permission.
Changes and Other Terms
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by applicable law in the city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. All disputes arising from these terms and conditions and activities covered thereto shall be fought only in courts located in Bangalore, India and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
However, we reserve the right to take legal proceedings in country other than India, to protect our interests or to enforce our rights whenever it deems it appropriate to do so.
Our Policy for the Cancellation and Refund are as follows:
In case you wish to cancel your orders placed at onsitemovers.in, you could do so within 24 hrs of the orders placed. The cancellation would not be done once the consignment has already been shipped.
In case of a cancellation, please get in touch with our customer care at for a refund of your money with all required proofs.
The rates are subject to the nature and kind of services you avail as per your requirement which may depend upon its factors such as volume, distance and for other ancillary services desired to avail.
Furthermore, rates of the services are likely to change without prior notice.
Damages may occur to the HHG consignment (s) during transit on account of rough, hilly and difficult terrains that is witnessed in the country. Onsite always tries to impress upon our clients on the advantage of taking risk coverage while booking with Onsite Movers and Packers and recommends them to pay risk coverage charges through cheque for their consignment to avoid any contingency that may happen un an un-predictable conditions.
The carrier or their agents shall be exempted from any loss or damage through accident/ pilferage/ fire/rain/collision/any other road or river hazard. We therefore recommend that household goods should be covered under CARRIER RISK by paying additional charges as FOV.
NO INDIVIDUAL POLICY/RECEIPT FROM INSURANCE COMPANY WILL BE PROVIDED. Onsite Movers and Packers WILL ISSUE GCN UNDER “CARRIER RISK” AS PER SECTION 11 OF CARRIAGE BY ROAD ACT, 2007
- Client must record proper value in the inventory sheet. The inventory sheet will be treated as a final document in claim settlement, if any.The value in PACKING LIST can only be considered as final while settling any case.
- In the event of claim coming up for any reason, the payment of compensation will be restricted to the amount equivalent to the value declared by the consignor in the Packing list as per 1.
- Consignor must check the declared value of each and every item in packing list at the time of documentation
- The carrier will not be liable to entertain claim of compensation in respect of any item which is not specifically mentioned in the Packing List and its value has been declared at the time of packing of the materials.
- A claim for compensation for damages of material of any nature would be considered either for repair or reimbursement towards compensation only after receipt of freight charges in full and receipt of written complaint separately soon after unloading but in any case not later than 3 days of unloading.
- If the consignor/consignee merely puts his/her signature on “Goods Receiving” Copy showing acknowledgement of goods without giving any remark about the status of the materials, it would be deemed that the transported materials were delivered in o.k./good condition.
- The carrier will look into the claim of the consignor/consignee in respect of only those items about which there would be specific damaged remark mentioned in the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- No complaint made subsequently or at a later stage will be considered about any additional item having being found damaged or any other type of defect found to have developed or noticed subsequently either after issue of o.k. receipt or after giving remarks about certain material received in damaged condition.
- The consignor should indicate the value of his/her all old and used items, in detail at the time of packing in the Packing List after due application of his/her mind and the cost/value so declared should be reasonable as far as possible since the declared value alone would be taken into account at the time of deciding the claim for compensation.
- Any claim should be intimated and lodged within 72 hours of delivery of the goods. In case of CAR / Bike, claim should be intimated and lodged within 12 hours.
- In case risk coverage is not opted, no claim will be considered at a later stage.
- No claim shall be considered if goods already mentioned damaged in inventory sheet
- No claim for compensation will be considered for mental agony, mental tension or harassment due to unintentional damage of the material at the destination.
- No compensation shall be considered if customer repaired goods without intimate to carrier
- The carrier will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the damages or for any defects noticed in any item, if the consignor/consignee has arranged the unloading and unpacking of the transported material at his/her own.
- If goods already packed by customer and not shown the working /OK condition of item then NO CLAIM shall be considered.
- No claim shall be considered which caused by oil spill as we have already instructed consignor not to carry such things before packing.
- We do not accept to move perishable goods, jewelry, arms and ammunitions, hazardous material like crackers, explosives, chemicals, filled gas cylinder battery acids and inflammable oils; such as diesel, petrol, kerosene, gasoline, narcotics and counter branch items.
- All batteries must be drained of their acids by customer and should be empty before loading.
- No compensation shall be considered in case of LIFT / SOCIETY or STAIR WALLS spoiled during delivery process.
- Although due care would be taken to get the damages rectified/repaired expeditiously yet due to certain unforeseen circumstances, if there is delay in getting the damage repaired, no compensation will be paid for such delay or time gap between the period of damage and its repair.
- Although due precaution will be taken to ensure quick transportation and timely delivery of the materials at the destination but due to certain unforeseen circumstances or due to certain natural calamities or due to certain sudden road hazardous taking place in transit causing delay in delivery of the material, in such circumstances, no claim for any compensation will be considered.
- The carrier will not accept flowerpots (Clay) for transportation and if at all accepted as a good gesture on the request or on being insisted upon by its customer however it won’t take guarantee or be liable for its safe delivery at the destination
- The Consignor hereby expressly declares that the above particulars furnished by him or his/her agent are correct. No prohibited articles/goods are included and he/she is aware of Terms & Conditions of the carrier
- If party covers his/her risk directly, through some Insurance company, and then the transit risk coverage by carrier will end and will not be liable to entertain any compensation claim.